In 1989 Victorinox entered the timepiece business in the United States under the brand name Swiss Army; ever since they’ve been synonymous with precision and a certain rugged elegance.
Victorinox is a watch that promises:
- Wear-resistant mechanisms -- Synthetic rubies are used in the watch movement, which prevents what makes your watch tick from wearing down.
- Signature scratch-proof -- Crystal-coated, hardened to at least 2x the industry standard (450 Vickers to Victorinox hardened mineral crystals which rate at 900 with sapphire crystals that rate at 1,200).
- Trusted accuracy -- Victorinox actually manufactures their own movements, which is why they put a stamp on their line of watches and their ability to tell time.
Victorinox purists claim that nothing but a diamond can scratch the watch crystal surface. Yet, strangely, sometimes it happens. Sometimes your timepiece is in need of
- Clean and Overhauls (Quartz or Mechanical Movement)
- Crystal Replacement (Sapphire or Standard)
- Stem & Crown Repair
- Watch Band Repair
- Band & Case Refinishing
- Link Addition & Link Removal
My Jewelry Repair specializes in a broad range of watch brand services. All you have to do is select your service through our user-friendly website, print your shipping, pack your Victorinox (in a box, if you want), select your insurance, and send it our way through 100% secure USPS courier services.
We Repair a Wide Range of Victorinox Watches -- Over 500,000 total watch and jewelry repairs annually!
The Victorinox watch collection ranges from luxury dress and business watches to rugged waterproof and aeronautical watches, featuring both mechanical and quartz movements. Infantry, Divemaster, Airboss, I.N.O.X., we have the expertise to service and repair them all.
The Victorinox Watch Line Includes:
- Men’s and Women’s Watches
- Business watches
- Diving watches
- Pilot watches
- Mechanical watches
Sidebar: Did you just say, “wait, what’s a chronograph?”
-- Chronographs are specific watch types which can be used as a display watch and as a stopwatch combined; characterized by its independent sweep second hand.
The point is, no matter what type of Victorinox watch you have, My Jewelry Repair can give it the routine maintenance and certified watch repair it needs to have a long, healthy life.
No Stranger to Switzerland
My Jewelry Repair sends its certified watch technicians overseas for training in Switzerland for WOSTEP (Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program) certification, just in case you ever get the impression your local watch repair shop owner/operator has never been out of your county.
To learn more, contact us today. If you need a repair ASAP, use our easy online, mail-in service to get started right away.