The Repair Before & After Spotlight Series
My Jewelry Repair aims to provide our customers with the highest caliber of jewelry and watch repair all from the comfort of their home. The Before & After Series spotlights some of the best work our Master Craftsmen have done!
Restoring The February Birthstone: The Amethyst
A person’s ring can be a timeless piece of jewelry, but sometimes, its beauty can be tarnished after wear over time, and even with a missing gemstone. Thankfully its appearance can be elevated once again by premier restoration and gemstone replacement services!
We’d like to highlight this 10kt yellow gold ring that we received recently, arriving to our facility with a missing purple amethyst gemstone. It was perfect timing as the amethyst is one of February’s birthstones!
For this ring repair restoration, we had to:
- Perform a free professional evaluation after noting what the customer requested for the repair
- Note that although we are an online jewelry and watch repair company, we can only provide evaluations when our skilled craftsmen can physically assess them in person at our secure facility
- Source a new amethyst gemstone of the same quality and caliber
- Conduct a professional gemstone resetting in our state-of-the-art Gemstone Setting Lab
- Provide a complimentary Clean & Polish service to restore the ring back to its pristine condition
This 10kt yellow gold ring with beautiful purple amethysts resulted in a refreshed piece of jewelry that its owner was sure to treasure for more years to come.
Our jewelers here at My Jewelry Repair are equipped with all the skills, experience, tools, and certifications needed to complete any type of jewelry repair, such as this gemstone replacement. After utilizing everything required for this repair, we were more than happy to send back this refurbished gemstone ring back to its owner!
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
In the case that you have a jewelry piece that needs a restoration such as this one, send it our way. We may feature your repair in our Before & After series for its next spotlight!
If you like to learn more about the amethyst gemstone, which so happens to be the birthstone of February this month, read about its symbolism, history, and features in our blog, “Amethyst and Jasper, the Birthstones for February.“
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #141