The Ideal Emerald for Luxury Settings
Do you have a loose or missing emerald in one of your beloved jewelry pieces? Your bracelet, ring, necklace, or earring can be flawless once again with the help of our Master Jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing team!
Restore your brilliance with the perfect emerald today!
Picking the Perfect Emerald
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ Whether it’s a step or trap cut emerald, we have a team of specialists in place to properly source any type of emerald needed for your treasured item. Your gemstones are unique and require specific attention, which we are here to provide. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your emeralds, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, are replaced by gems of the right caliber for your piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ At My Jewelry Repair, we understand the importance of pairing the right emerald to your prized possession. Regardless of the type of jewelry, your missing or broken emerald will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s setting. In order to accomplish this, we focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s emerald replacement, making sure to leave your item flawless and without a trace of our work.
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
To learn more about the history and proper maintenance for your emeralds, visit our Ultimate Emerald Guide for more information!
Multiple Options of Insured Shipping
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Brilliant Emerald Settings
Is Your Emerald Loose?
Our Master Jewelers can provide the necessary repair to get your gemstone item looking brand new again! The most common repair would be tightening your current prongs or creating new prongs to hold your gemstone in place. This will all be done by our Master Jewelers without altering your item’s current setting design.
Our Master Jewelers will evaluate your item to make sure that the potential transformation can be done and then will begin resetting your gemstone! To learn more about gemstone resetting: visit our Gemstone Resettings service page.
Is it possible that you are in need of a Emerald Replacement for your Invisible Setting?
An Invisible Setting demonstrates the rare jewelry technique of setting stones side-by-side, hiding the metalwork underneath, which can give the appearance of a larger stone. At My Jewelry Repair, we have a team of master jewelers who specialize in the crafting and repair of Invisible Settings. This also includes the process of an Emerald Replacement within an Invisible Setting.
For more information regarding our Invisible Setting services, please visit our Invisible Setting Repairs service page.
Alternative Gemstone Options
When it comes to Emerald Replacement, there are multiple options available to our customers when searching for the perfect match.
Alternative gemstones such as Peridots, Green Tourmalines, and Lab-Created Emeralds are becoming popular replacements for Natural Emeralds for reasons such as:
- More Durable
- More Affordable
- Environmentally Friendly
If you desire to replace your emerald with a different type of gemstone, such as a Diamond, Ruby, or Sapphire, please feel free to visit our Gemstone Replacement service page for more information.
Emerald Replacement Pricing Details
It is important to note that some emerald replacements require more service than others. The cost of our emerald replacement service reflects the service of sourcing, as well as any possible damage to the setting or the item in general. An example would be the difference between a rebuilt prong compared to a whole new setting.
- The process of a Emerald Replacement is simple enough, yet requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the emerald we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing emerald(s), we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Emerald Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- An Emerald Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of emerald replacement.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contact-less service makes it possible to replace your emerald all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Emerald Replacement varies depending on the price of the new emerald(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of emerald we use varies depending on the standard of emerald we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of emerald, we will find one that matches the quality of your emerald perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your emerald, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our emeralds/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, an Emerald Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Emerald Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
The Birthstones of May
“If you were born in May, your month’s birthstones are Emerald and Agate.
If you didn’t already know, there are some months that have multiple birthstones, whereas some only have one. Traditional birthstones are gemstones that were most commonly associated with its respective month in the early 20th century and even beyond, with Ancient Greek and Roman philosophers associating these gemstones with the star signs. Those that are more commonly known in this day and age are the modern birthstones, which were officially named by the Jewelers of America in the 1950’s.”
- If you have any questions regarding our Emerald Replacement service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
Replace Your Emerald Today!
“Fantastic work done on my charm”
“Great job excellent prices will use again” Pleasantville, NJ
“Their customer service is phenomenal”
San Francisco, CA
“The customer service team is amazing”
The customer service team is amazing despite being a mostly online service center. if you ever need anything resolved, ask for Eboni. she works wonders. thank you thank you thank you!”
Turtle Lake, ND
“Wow…Looks good as new”
“The work is invisible and expertly done.”
San Pedro, CA