Terrific Tanzanites for Luxury Settings
Finding the right Tanzanite without the trouble right at your fingertips: Your Tanzanite piece can be flawless once again with the help of our Master Jewelers and Professional Stone Sourcing team!
Restore your brilliance with the perfect tanzanite today!
Picking the Perfect Tanzanite
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ My Jewelry Repair leads the industry when it comes to stone sourcing, whether you need something popular (like round-brilliant), or a simple round of your selection.
Our staff of specialists will deftly source any type of tanzanite you want in order to restore or provide alterations on your treasured item. Your particular gemstone should be as unique as you are, after all. We provide custom-tailored service and treat each repair/alteration as if it’s our own. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your tanzanite gems, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed, sparkle wherever they sit. We take the time to ensure that each stone is replaced by gems of the right caliber for your unique and treasured piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ We’ll help you pair the perfect tanzanite to enhance any piece of jewelry. Regardless of jewelry type, your missing, fractured, or broken tanzanite will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s specific setting. We focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s tanzanite replacement, and we will always go any extra lengths available to make sure your item is flawless and left without a trace of our work.
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
Multiple Options of Insured Shipping
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Brilliant Tanzanite Settings
Tanzanite happens to be a trade name that was used first by Tiffany and Company as a way to refer to gem-quality specimens which exhibited a mineral named zoisite that was blue in color. “Tanzanite” sounded better than “Blue Zoisite” to the marketing folks, so that’s how the name came to be. Tanzanite scores a 6.5 on the Mohs Hardness Scale, which means that this gem might be more vulnerable to scratches and damage from normal wearing habits.
This issue can often be minimized if the Tanzanite setting protects the gemstone from average types of impact and abrasion. It’s safe to say that Tanzanite jewelry, especially rings, should not be worn while engaging in activities where there are higher changes of impact.
Alternative Gemstone Options
Tanzanite has often been used as an alternative to Sapphire, however, there are also alternatives to Tanzanite. Lolite is a suitable substitute for Tanzanite that gives off a similar appearance. Lolite is also reasonably durable and can be replaced as needed due to its lower price.
Tanzanite Replacement Pricing Details
Tanzanite replacement services can vary depending on the piece of jewelry/item in question. In many cases, cost will come down to the stone desired and price can increase if there is damage to the setting.
- The process of a Tanzanite Replacement is straight-forward but requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the Tanzanite we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing Tanzanite, we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Gemstone Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Tanzanite Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber gemstone replacement available.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contact-less service makes it possible to replace your Tanzanite all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Tanzanite Replacement varies depending on the price of the new stone(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of Tanzanite we use varies depending on the standard of the gemstone we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of Tanzanite, we will find one that matches the quality of your stone perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your Tanzanite, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our Tanzanite/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Tanzanite Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Tanzanite Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- The December Birthstone, the Tanzanite, is also the gemstone used to symbolize the 24th wedding anniversary. This blue-purple colored stone is known to also represent intuition and purity.
- If you would like to learn more about other gemstones, please feel to visit our Gemstones Page!
- If you have any questions regarding our Tanzanite Replacement service, please do not hesistate to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
Replace Your Tanzanite Today!
“Fantastic work done on my charm”
“The work is invisible and expertly done.”
San Pedro, CA
“I will certainly use again”
“Great job , and reasonable price. I will certainly use again for any repairs” Anchorage, AK
“The customer service team is amazing”
The customer service team is amazing despite being a mostly online service center. if you ever need anything resolved, ask for Eboni. she works wonders. thank you thank you thank you!”
Turtle Lake, ND
“Great job excellent prices will use again” Pleasantville, NJ