The Repair Before & After Spotlight Series
My Jewelry Repair aims to provide our customers with the highest caliber of jewelry and watch repair all from the comfort of their home. The Before & After Series spotlights some of the best work our Master Craftsmen have done!
Diamond Wedding Band Ring Resizing
We have a special before-and-after repair spotlight for you! This diamond wedding band had its entire premier ring resizing process captured, so you can experience the magic that leaves the ring without a trace of work being done by the skills of our Master Jewelers. If you would like to watch the video, the feature is down below.
For this ring restoration, we had to:
- Perform a free professional evaluation after noting what size of the ring the customer requested for the repair
- Note that although we are an online jewelry and watch repair company, we can only provide evaluations when our skilled craftsmen can physically assess them in person at our secure facility
- Saw the ring at the soldering area of the ring
- Size the ring up and add solder to the opened area to be at the correct size
- Heat and solder the metal together
- Finish off with a clean and polish after smoothing out the metal to make sure the work of our Master Jewelers was undetectable
- Although not shown in the video, the diamond gemstones were checked to ensure they were secure in their settings and not affected by the resizing process
And voila! This beautiful diamond wedding band ring was restored back to its pristine condition and at the perfect size for the customer.
If you would like to learn more about the ring resizing process, visit our Ultimate Ring Resizing Guide.
Our Jewelers here at My Jewelry Repair are equipped with all the skills, experience, tools, and certifications needed to complete any type of jewelry repair, such as this ring repair. After utilizing everything required for this repair, we were more than happy to send back this ring back to its owner!
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
If you happen to need a ring resizing, feel free to send over your ring so we can get it back to its rightful place on your finger.
Like the results of this repair? Leave a comment!
That’s All Folks!
Thank you for taking the time to visit the latest addition to our Before and After Series! Don’t worry, we will be showcasing many more of our major transformations very soon.
My Jewelry Repair
Before & After #158