The Perfect Morganite for Your Setting
Picking the perfect morganite comes down to cut, color, clarity, and price. You will likely choose morganite for its beautiful color that sits somewhere on the peach-pink side of the spectrum. Choose between light and strong color saturation as well as the type of shape you desire (popular choices include oval, cushion, round, and emerald cut).
Picking the Perfect Morganite
Professional Stone Sourcing ~ My Jewelry Repair leads our industry in stone sourcing, whether you need the increasingly popular oval-cut morganite, or a simple round- or emerald-cut of your choice. Our staff of specialists can deftly source any type of morganite needed in order to restore or get alterations on your treasured item. We know that your particular gemstone needs to be as unique as you are. We will give you the specific attention and provide custom-tailored service. Our Professional Stone Sourcing team makes sure that all of your morganite gems, even the ones that sometimes go unnoticed. We take the time to ensure that each stone is replaced by gems of the right caliber for your unique piece.
Thoughtful Selection ~ We’ll help you pair the perfect morganite to enhance your prized possession. Regardless of the jewelry type, your missing, fractured, or broken morganite will be replaced with the perfect match to your jewelry’s specific setting. We focus on the thoughtful selection of your jewelry’s morganite replacement, and we always go the extra lengths to make sure your item is flawless and left without a trace of our work.
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
Morganite happens to be a versatile, gemstone. Feel free if you’d prefer to choose from a wide range of styles. Not sure what you want? We would recommend the following popular options:
Alternative Gemstone Options
Morganite has popular colors to choose from that are priced reasonably. Morganite features fantastic wearability, so it cane be rare people search for alternatives.
There stones that offer what some might consider a more vivid color, especially the pink ruby. Highly saturated morganite will generally be light in color. Other gemstones often reach more intense color shades, especially rubies, sapphires, and emeralds.
Pink sapphire is generally a good choice for those who would like more vividly pink options. Morganite will generally offer the peach and pink coloring while sapphires offer more purplish pink coloring. Pink sapphires are for those who would like an extra jolt of pink.
Morganite Replacement Pricing Details
Morganite replacement services are variable depending on the item in question. The cost will come down to the stone desired and price can increase if there is damage to the setting.
You don’t pay anything until you approve a repair or have us send it back to you at no charge.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
- The process of a Morganite Replacement is straight-forward but requires trained eyes to be able to make a flawless switch. We aim to leave no trace of our work, which means not only will your setting be perfected, but the morganite we choose will complete your jewelry piece effortlessly.
- First, we begin by evaluating your item. In the case of a missing morganite, we search for a perfect match to replace the missing gem(s). Once the necessary materials have been acquired, we then complete the Gemstone Replacement process by masterfully setting each of the stones. Finishing the service with a clean and polish that will leave your item looking as beautiful as the day you got it.
- A Morganite Replacement service requires the expertise of a Master Jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber gemstone replacement available.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contact-less service makes it possible to replace your morganite all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Morganite Replacement varies depending on the price of the new stone(s), as well as the amount of damage, etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of morganite we use varies depending on the standard of the gemstone we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of morganite, we will find one that matches the quality of your stone perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your morganite, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative gemstone options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our morganite/gemstones, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Morganite Replacement repair takes 2-4 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage, the receiving of necessary gemstones/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Morganite Replacement service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Morganite Replacement service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
“Their customer service is phenomenal”
“Great experience! They kept me informed and even sent me before/after pictures. The waiting time was acceptable and their customer service is phenomenal. Thank you!”… San Francisco, CA Read more ““Their customer service is phenomenal””
“The work is invisible and expertly done.”
“I’m so grateful for the excellent repair work done on my delicate necklace. The work is invisible and expertly done. The service turnaround was fast… and the piece was returned in a very professionally boxed presentation. Thank you.” San Pedro, CA Read more ““The work is invisible and expertly done.””
“I will certainly use again”
“Great job , and reasonable price. I will certainly use again for any repairs” Anchorage, AK
“Had a wonderful experience with MyJewelryRepair.com”
“Had a wonderful experience with MyJewelryRepair.com. You’d think it would be tricky sending your jewelry in to be repaired without being face-to-face. But everything went… so smoothly that it was astounding! Their online ordering tool makes it easy to get started. You immediately get confirmation and tracking information. The staff is quick to respond to any questions you might have. And if they have any questions, you get a call for clarification. The staff I have spoken with were super-friendly and understanding (shout-out to Iris, who is especially darling!) Then, when your receive your jewelry back in the mail and it is exactly what you wanted–AND at a reasonable price? Wow! I had a pair of modest diamond stud earrings that I never wore because I feared losing them. For years, I had wanted to have them converted into lever-back earrings, but hadn’t found the right local jeweler to do the work. My “new” earrings came back and they were gorgeous–simple and elegant, comfortable and secure. I now can wear them all the time without any worries. What I did next was to scrounge around in my jewelry collection looking for more projects (doesn’t everyone have some?) to send to MyJewelryRepair.com—because trust is an important part of the process.” CA Read more ““Had a wonderful experience with MyJewelryRepair.com””
“Great job excellent prices will use again” Pleasantville, NJ
“The customer service team is amazing”
“I sent in a ring to be resized–my estimate also suggested a stone resetting. I hadn’t planned on repairing the stone, and settled for just… the resizing. After accepting the repair, I had issues with my credit card going through on the website…we went back and forth with them bank and customer service team (for days) but when I was starting to feel hopeless about getting it resolved (and playing phone tag) I was informed my ring had already been shipped out free of charge, resized, and with a stone reset! The customer service team is amazing despite being a mostly online service center. if you ever need anything resolved, ask for Eboni. she works wonders. thank you thank you thank you!” Turtle Lake, ND Read more ““The customer service team is amazing””