Restore Your Diamond’s Brilliance
Boost your diamond gemstone’s sparkle by choosing our expert diamond resetting service. Our master jewelers skillfully restore the shine of your diamond, reviving its original grandeur, or transforming it into an entirely new masterpiece. No matter the diamond, setting type, or jewelry, we’ve got you covered.
Restoring your brilliance is just a click away!
We offer free standard shipping* and many additional options of insurance plans to keep your precious package extra safe.
*Partnered Stores/Manufacturers may have their own requirements for shipping and/or insurance specifications.
Professional Services For Your Perfect Stone
Revitalizing Your Diamond Setting
Experience our renowned diamond resetting services, skillfully performed by our Master Jewelers to seamlessly reset your gemstone, leaving no trace of intervention.
Adjusting your diamond’s setting could encompass a wide spectrum of services, ranging from small delicate touches to full transformations. For example, it could include tightening the tiny holders, or ‘prongs’, to ensure your diamonds are secure. It might even extend to the complex craftsmanship involved in invisible setting work, or even to the extensive transformation of a full head replacement. All of these possibilities come together to present you with our luxuriously comprehensive diamond resetting services.
List of diamond resetting services:
We are proud members of the
Our team includes gemologists certified by
Providing Premier Setting Services
State-Of-The-Art Setting Labs
Our Custom Setting Labs have been meticulously designed for our Master Craftsmen. It provides an ideal environment to concentrate on perfecting each diamond setting. This level of dedication and detail is what our premier manufacturing partners expect from us.
Our pristine labs boast state-of-the-art jeweler benches, the finest tools, and high-tech microscopes, all geared toward creating your perfect piece.
The blend of our master jewelers’ expertise, the precision tools at their disposal, and years of experience empower us to deliver the highest quality diamond resetting services right to your doorstep!
Revitalize Your Diamond Setting
If you’re envisioning a total transformation for your diamond jewelry’s setting, our experts stand ready to turn your design dreams into reality. From a complete setting redesign to a diamond replacement, we’re your one-stop solution for an unforgettable jewelry setting transformation.
For details on resetting other gemstones, visit our Gemstone Resetting page.
Not sure what to do with your loose diamonds?
Let My Jewelry Repair help you reimagine them into new jewelry pieces! We can wire-wrap them into beautiful pendants or refashion them into new rings, bracelets, or charms.
For more information on this service, check out: What To Do With Loose Gemstones.
Invisible (Mystery) Set Diamond Repairs
Do You Require Diamond Resetting for Your Invisible Setting?
The Invisible Setting is a jewelry technique where gemstones are placed side-by-side, concealing the metalwork beneath. This creates the illusion of a larger, more opulent stone. If your jewelry features this intricate design, you may need specialized diamond resetting services. Our team of master jewelers is well-versed in crafting and restoring Invisible Settings, including Diamond Replacement within such a setting.
For more information about our Invisible Setting services, we invite you to explore our Invisible Setting Repairs service page.
Diamond Resetting Repair Notes
Keep in mind that “resetting” is a broad term that can refer to various types of repairs. The cost depends on whether we need to find new materials, repair an individual piece, or rebuild the entire setting. For example, the price will vary if we need to repair a prong versus creating a brand new setting, or if we’re working with a simple prong diamond setting compared to a complex invisible setting.
The process of resetting gemstones can be quite simple or extremely intricate depending on your jewelry’s setting. For example, a simple four-pronged ring would involve the repairing/tightening of the ring’s prongs, potentially including additional metalwork depending on the damage. In the case of an invisible set jewelry piece, the gemstone resetting process would be a lot more intricate as the gemstones are held together by the pressure from other gemstones/the jewelry’s setting design itself, not by prongs.
- A Diamond Resetting service requires the expertise of a master jeweler and a Professional Stone Sourcing team. At My Jewelry Repair, we have both of these necessary elements in order to offer the highest caliber of diamond resetting.
- With us, you don’t have to go anywhere! Our online, contactless service makes it possible to reset your diamond all from the comfort of your home!
- The price of a Diamond Resetting service varies depending on the price of new diamonds (if needed), the amount of damage caused to the setting, as well as the labor required to perform a setting redesign (if one has been requested), etc.
- For more information regarding the pricing of our jewelry repair services, feel free to check out our Pricing page.
- At My Jewelry Repair, the standard of diamonds we use varies depending on the standard of diamonds we are replacing. If there is not a request for a specific caliber of daimonds, we will find one that matches the quality of your diamond perfectly. Of course, if you wish to increase the quality or lower the quality of your diamond, those changes can be accommodated upon request.
- For alternative diamond options, as well as more information regarding the Professional Sourcing of our diamonds, please visit our Gemstone Replacement service page
You Never Have to Leave Your Home with Our Online Jewelry Repair Process!
- Create your order.
- Print your shipping label and order slip.
- Choose your insurance, pack your repair(s).
- My Jewelry Repair provides step-by-step instructions for safe packaging and travel. All you have to do from there is schedule USPS courier pickup if you don’t want to leave your home, or drop-off (with your nearest USPS location). Tracking included for safe arrival and transparency.
You’ll never have to navigate a baffling mall layout again, looking for a ‘quick’ repair that takes forever. All you have to do is put the item in the mail and we’ll have your perfected item back to you in no time!
- On average, a Daimond Resetting service takes 3-5 business days, but the timeline will vary depending on numerous factors, such as the required labor, the extent of the damage to your setting, the receiving of necessary diamonds/materials, etc.
- For more information regarding the timeline of your Diamond Resetting service, please refer to our Standard Timelines page.
- If you have any questions regarding our Diamond Resetting service, please feel free to Contact Us. We are more than happy to answer any questions or discuss any concerns you may have!
Reset Your Diamond Today!
” I could not have been more impressed”
“My husband was very happy 😃”
“I am happy with the service and my husband’s necklace looks better than when I first boughtRead more ““My husband was very happy 😃””
“Had such wonderful customer service”
“They look ten times better then when we bought them”
“The repair job they did on the ring… is little short of astounding”
Apple Valley, CA
“Fantastic work done on my charm”
“Impressive necklace restringing”
“Glad that I found you”
San Francisco, CA
“The work was quality–the ring looks great”